November 26, 2013

Twitter Tuesday


 Caleb Suko(@sukofamily)Buying things you don't need with money you don't have seems to have become the American way of life. Jesus>Materialism


 adviseamad(@tjacobbsmith)by Jesus’ Cross I am saved, and to his Crown I am subject.


Burk Parsons(@BurkParsons)God has all power to defend you, all wisdom to direct you, all righteousness to clothe you, and all happiness to crown you. HT: T Brooks


 Nick Batzig(@Nick_Batzig)Talked to a friend tonight who lives in a US city with a population of one million with no good church. Welcome to the mission field.


 Donald S. Whitney(@DonWhitney)I'm often aware that I stand on the shoulders of giants. But sometimes I think the best I do is just step on their toes.


 Tony Reinke(@TonyReinke)Spurgeon (120 years ago): "Where Christ is not prized, health becomes an idol."

No comments: