God's Word is Sufficient, Clear, Authoritative, and NecessaryYou can get Kevin DeYoung's new book, Taking God at His Word for $1.99 on Kindle. I'm currently reading through this book with my pastor. It's a heartwarming and encouraging call to faithfulness.
As well, there are video resources available.
From Pastor DeYoung's own church, you can listen to or watch the sermons which fed this book. For convenience I'm linking the videos directly here.
Kevin DeYoung preaching on the Doctrine of Scripture, May-July 2012
- How to Think and Feel about the Word of God (Psalm 119:1-176)
- Something More Sure ( II Peter 1:16-21)
- How Can We Be Sure Which Books Are In The Bible?
- Waiting to Exhale (II Timothy 3:14-17)
- God's Word is Final (Acts 17:1-15)
- How Can We Understand the Bible When Everyone Has a Different Interpretation?
- God's Word is Understandable (Deuteronomy 30:11-14)
- The Necessity of Scripture (I Corinthians 2:6-13)
- God's Word is Enough (Hebrews 1:1-4)
- How Do We Know the Record of Jesus in the Gospels is Reliable?
- Christ's Unbreakable Bible (John 10:35)
Taking God At His Word Conference - 2014
Westminster Seminary has some videos from a conference which may also be of interest.
Carried Along by the Holy Spirit: The Inspiration of Scripture as an Inspiration for your Ministry from Westminster Theological Seminary on Vimeo.