February 28, 2012

And the year goes flying by...

Dear Friends,
Contrary to every evidence available here on the blog, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Rather, the ministry demands of my own church continue and I have chosen over the years to make face-to-face, flesh-and-blood ministry the priority.  I've also been drinking deeply in my library, having read several books in the last few weeks. 

Days come and go. The mundane and common dominate the tempo of life.  And this is as it should be.

An idea has been percolating in my brain for a few weeks.  The contrast between Christian being-ology and Jehovah's Witness being-ology needs a good treatment. I can't guarantee the result but I do know my heart gets geared up every time I think about writing on the contrast.  Knowing that it would be helpful, I will move in that direction, God willing.

Serving King Jesus with you,
Dave

No comments: