April 22, 2010

Brothers, go forth and blog

Dan Phillips shares his insights on blogging. It is filled with both wisdom and encouragement. Let's not be silent, brothers. Lift your voices for His glory!

Although Dan paints himself as one of the lesser lights of the evangelical blogosphere, I continue to be impressed with both the quality and volume of his writing. It takes me hours of struggle to put together a measly five paragraph post. Near as I can figure, Dan is a robot who doesn't sleep. I can't imagine any other way he can work full-time, care for his family, eat, sleep, and serve in the local church while pumping out multi-page, quality posts every single week.

Obviously, I'm not Dan. I may never be able to write like that. Even so, I will bring my widow's mite posts and place them in the Lord's treasury.

No comments: