December 20, 2008

Free Bible Reading Schedule Offer

For several years I have used The Berean Bible Schedule to ensure I'm truly reading through the entire Bible and not simply rereading familiar passages repeatedly. As an encouragement and tool for you to use in reading your Bible regularly, I would be happy to send you a printed copy of The Berean Bible Schedule. This schedule is extensive and adaptable to the needs and opportunity of the individual. You can choose to follow the full schedule or only use a portion of it to focus on one section, for example the New Testament. The Berean Bible Schedule will walk you through the New Testament twice in one year.

If you are interested, email your snail mail address to
bible@q.com and I will mail you one. Your email is confidential and will not be shared with anyone. I dislike spam as much as the next netizen.

No comments: