July 9, 2010

Forever and a day...

Hi gang. It has been quite awhile since I last posted. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. It has been a season of busyness but right now I'm enjoying a couple of days off from work. And I do mean enjoying. Great family time yesterday at King's Pointe waterpark. It was one of those perfect days. Weather was beautiful, not too many at the park, water was cool, sunshine was abundant without giving you that bacon-sizzling feeling, everything went wonderfully for all of us. Enjoying, definitely.

I've been pretty busy. That seems to be consistent with almost everyone I know. Life continues moving at an increasingly hectic pace. I read a wise reflection by Don Whitney this morning about the sacrifices we make in private and how horribly misdirected this approach to the Christian life is. Can you slow down enough to read it?

Stop.

Pray.

Read.

HT:(TGC)

No comments: