September 13, 2008

Welcome to a sparsely furnished blog


I ran out of gas a couple of weeks ago. Not in my car. In my writing. In a fit of knee-jerkism, I deleted my blog and wiped my website. I have been frustrated with myself for a long time now - frustration with my lack of discipline to pursue regular writing coupled with trying to find my voice in the evangelical blogosphere.

I think it was a mistake to wipe the blog and 'retire' from Christian blogging. No, I won't say "I was talking to God today and he told me to return to blogging." But I will say that there is still a fire in these bones and I'm not ready to give up yet.

I am recommitting myself to the work in the pattern of the early disciples... "who is equal to the task?" Not I, but use me as you see fit my Lord.

No comments: